Wisconsin’s AWSC is among the top three snowmobiling associations in the nation and is considered the legislative voice for Wisconsin’s snowmobilers and snowmobile clubs. Organized in 1969, the AWSC is dedicated to the sport and prides itself in being a watchdog for snowmobiling in Wisconsin. We are comprised of more than 600 snowmobile clubs, representing more than 40,000 family members.
We would like to provide your business with an opportunity to become part of this great industry. Commercial sponsorship in the AWSC provides you with a marketing opportunity to reach our membership through our Wisconsin Snowmobile News magazine as well as being highlighted on our website, www.awsc.org. Becoming a sponsor in the AWSC will help drive consumers to your local community bringing in new tourism dollars. Commercial sponsorship supports local snowmobile clubs as well as the AWSC. A portion of the fee stays with your local clubs and by joining a snowmobile club you will be eligible for a discounted trail pass $10, effective July 1, 2015.
Benefits of commercial sponsorship
- The opportunity to get your business in front of our 40,000+ family members on our website for 12 months.
- A commercial listing in three issues (Oct, Dec & Feb) of the (WSN)-Wisconsin Snowmobile News .
- Receive 7 (Sept-Mar) issues of the Wisconsin Snowmobile News.
- Commercial sponsorship includes membership in the AWSC.
- As an AWSC member, you are eligible for a discounted trail pass beginning July 1, 2015.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance benefit of $3,000 each for the business owner, spouse and all your children under the age of 19. Employees of the business are not covered.
- Supports your local snowmobile club; the club retains a portion of the sponsorship fee.
- Membership window decal.