AWSC Membership & Benefits
- Protection and preservation of the sport of snowmobiling
- Legislative representation at state and national levels
- Snowmobile representation on state and national associations
- Seven yearly issues (Sept-March) of the Wisconsin Snowmobile News (WSN) magazine
- Scholarship program for graduating high school seniors
- Official membership card and decal
- As a member of the AWSC, you are eligible for a discounted trail pass
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIPListed below are the three types of AWSC memberships available.
Club MembershipAWSC membership is $12.00 per family or single person. A family is defined as a husband, wife, and children up to the age of 18. Member's children aged 19 or older are encouraged to join their local club.
If you are interested in joining the AWSC through a local snowmobile club, please click here.
Associate memberships are available through the AWSC. The cost for an associate membership is $20 per year.
If you are interested in joining the AWSC as an Associate Member, please click on the link below, complete the application form and send it, along with your $20 application fee, to the AWSC Office.
Please Note: Associate Membership in the AWSC will not give you the advantage of a discounted trail pass (effective July 1, 2015). Act 142 requires AWSC club membership. The other benefits are the same for Club & Associate members, as listed above. Associate Membership Application
The AWSC provides marketing opportunities to businesses interested in promoting their services to our association members who total more than 40,000 and are members of 600-plus snowmobile clubs. There are two (2) types of commercial memberships in the AWSC. Click here for more information.
Please patronize our 1,200+ commercial sponsors. For a listing by county, please click here.
Join A Club Now
Looking to join a snowmobile club? We have a complete list of clubs by county. Simply click on the county.